Anti Spam Policy
This Anti Spam Policy is applicable to all Sales Integra services that may be used for transmitting bulk emails or commercial emails ("Covered Services"). You agree to Sales Integra Anti-Spam Policy as a precondition to use our services. These Services may be used only for sending mails or messages to persons from whom you have an express permission to send mails or messages on the subject of such mail or message, such as permission-based email marketing. If we discover that you are sending emails or messages to people without their permission, we reserve the right to terminate your user account.
By "permission" we mean express and provable permission granted to you. A permission to send commercial emails may be through:
- Submission of email address as part of downloading anything from your website or ordering a product or service from you.
- Subscription to an email newsletter by filling a form on your website.
- Someone has provided you with the email address as part of participation in any contest, event or survey conducted by you and you have informed him/her that you would be sending them marketing emails.
- Any instance where a person completing a form has checked an opt-in checkbox indicating their willingness to be contacted by you through email, provided the checkbox is unchecked by default and you have informed such person that the nature of the emails will be commercial.
- Any business card given by a person who has expressed his/her willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature. Willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature will be presumed where the business card was dropped in your booth at a tradeshow.
The rule of thumb is "Do not use Covered Services to send mails or messages to email addresses to which you do not have express permission to send emails on the subject of the email." We insist on 100% compliance with the above rule.
When we say 100%, we do not include those instances where the recipient of an email has marked it as Spam although you have an express provable permission to send emails to that email address. It should be borne in mind that a permission once granted is deemed to have been revoked if the recipient of a mail has opted out of receiving emails from you.
In particular, you shall strictly comply with the following rules, which clarify the Rule of Thumb mentioned above:
- You should have explicit permission to contact the recipient on the subject of your email. You shall maintain sufficient proof of the fact that you have received permission from all recipients of emails sent by you through Covered Services.
- You shall not import or send emails to email addresses that you have bought, loaned, rented or in any way acquired from a third party, irrespective of any claim about quality or permission, while using Covered Services. You shall also refrain from importing into your Covered Services account or sending mails to email addresses you have collected from other websites.
- You shall ensure that the routing and header information including your emails "From" and "To," the originating domain name and email address are true and accurate.
- You shall not use subject lines that mislead the recipient about the contents or subject matter of the message.
- You shall provide a one-click unsubscribe option in all emails and refrain from sending emails to persons who have opted out or un-subscribed from your mailing list. The request to opt-out from the mailing list should be honored within 10 days from the date of request.
- You shall include your valid physical postal address in all emails sent through Covered Services.
- You shall include a conspicuous notice in all marketing emails that the message is an advertisement or solicitation and that the recipient can opt out of receiving more commercial emails from you.
We may, at any time, require you to prove that you have express permission to send emails to email addresses you have imported to your Covered Services irrespective of whether you have sent marketing emails to such email addresses.
Your use of Covered Services signifies your unconditional acceptance of this Anti-Spam Policy.
If you have any questions about our Anti-Spam Policy, or if you want to report spam activity by one of our customers, please contact our abuse department at:
Foray Technology Ltd.
No. 3 K, 560-562 Century Plaza
Anna Salai, Teynampet
Telephone: +91 44 4354 4000
1st July 2013
Terms of Services
THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT (hereinafter "You" or "Your") AND SALES INTEGRA, A DIVISION OF FORAY TECHNOLOGY LTD., (hereinafter "Sales Integra") GOVERNING YOUR USE OF SALES INTEGRA SUITE OF ONLINE SALES ACQUISITION SOFTWARE (hereinafter "Sales Integra").
Parts of this Agreement
This Agreement consists of the following terms and conditions (hereinafter the "General Terms") and terms and conditions, if any, specific to use of individual Services (hereinafter the "Service Specific Terms"). The General Terms and Service Specific Terms are collectively referred to as the "Terms". In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Service Specific Terms, the Service Specific Terms shall prevail.
Acceptance of the Terms
You must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement in order to accept the Terms. If you do not agree to the General Terms, do not use any of our Services. If you agree to the General Terms and do not agree to any Service Specific Terms, do not use the corresponding Service. You can accept the Terms by checking a checkbox or clicking on a button indicating your acceptance of the terms or by actually using the Services.
Description of Service
We provide an array of services for cloud/online software products/services -- Sales acquisition software platforms/customer relationship management application and project management application ("Service" or "Services"). You may use the Services for your personal and business use or for internal business purpose in the organization that you represent legally. You may connect to the Services using any Internet browser supported by the Services. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Internet and the equipment necessary to use the Services. You can create and edit content with your user account and if you choose to do so.
Subscription to Beta Service
We may offer certain Services as closed or open beta services ("Beta Service" or "Beta Services") for the purpose of testing and evaluation. You agree that we have the sole authority and discretion to determine the period of time for testing and evaluation of our Beta Services. We will be the sole judge of the success of such testing and the decision, if any, to offer the Beta Services as commercial services. You will be under no obligation to acquire a subscription to use any paid Service as a result of your subscription to any Beta Service. We reserve the right to fully or partially discontinue, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, any of the Beta Services with or without notice to you. You agree that Sales Integra will not be liable to you or to any third party for any harm related to, arising out of, or caused by the modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of the Beta Services for any reason.
Modification of Terms of Service
We may modify the Terms upon notice to you at any time. You will be provided notice of any such modification by electronic mail or by publishing the changes on the website http://Sales Integra.com/terms.html. You may terminate your use of the Services if the Terms are modified in a manner that substantially affects your rights in connection with use of the Services. Your continued use of the Service after notice of any change to the Terms will be deemed to be your agreement to the amended Terms.
User Sign up Obligations
You need to sign up for a user account by providing all required information in order to access or use the Services. If you represent an organization and wish to use the Services for corporate internal use, we recommend that you, and all other users from your organization, sign up for user accounts by providing your corporate contact information. In particular, we recommend that you use your corporate email address. You agree to: a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the sign up process; and b) maintain and promptly update the information provided during sign up to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, or if Sales Integra has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, Sales Integra may terminate your user account and refuse current or future use of any or all of the Services.
Personal Information and Privacy
Communications from Sales Integra.
The Service may include certain communications from Sales Integra and its parent company Foray Technology Ltd., such as service announcements, update information, administrative messages and newsletters. You understand that these communications shall be considered part of using the Services. As part of our policy to provide you total privacy, we also provide you the option of opting out from receiving newsletters from us. However, you will not be able to opt-out from receiving service announcements and administrative messages.
Fees and Payment
Subscriptions to paid Services are available on monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly subscription plans. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period unless you inform us that you do not wish to renew the subscription. The subscription fee will be charged to the Credit Card last used by you. If you would like the payment for the renewal to be made through a different Credit Card or if you do not wish to renew the subscription, you agree to inform us at least seven days prior to the renewal date. In the event of termination of the subscription, you will be refunded the subscription fee for the unused portion of the subscription period. Sales Integra reserves the right to change the subscription fee and to charge for use of Services that are currently available free of charge. You will not be charged for using any Service unless you have opted for a paid subscription plan. Information on the subscription options and charges for all paid Services is available at PRICING.
Restrictions on Use
In addition to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement, you shall not: (i) transfer or otherwise make available to any third party the Services; (ii) provide any service based on the Services without prior written permission; (iii) use the third party links to sites without agreeing to their website terms & conditions; (iv) post links to third party sites or use their logo, company name, etc. without their prior written permission; or (v) use the Services for spamming and other illegal purposes.
Spamming and Illegal Activities
You agree to be solely responsible for the contents of your transmissions through the Services. You agree not to use the Services for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or is otherwise objectionable, offends religious sentiments, promotes racism, contains viruses, or that which infringes or may infringe intellectual property or other rights of another. You agree not to use the Services for the transmission of "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "phishing" or unsolicited mass distribution of email. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have used the Services for any illegal or unauthorized activity.
Inactive User Accounts Policy
We reserve the right to terminate unpaid user accounts that are inactive for a continuous period of 120 days. In the event of such termination, all data associated with such user account will be deleted. We will provide you prior notice of such termination and backup of your data by email. The data deletion policy may be implemented with respect to any or all of the Services. Each Service will be considered an independent and separate service for the purpose of calculating the period of inactivity. In other words, activity in one of the Services is not sufficient to keep your user account in another Service active. In case of accounts with more than one user, if at least one of the users is active, the account will not be considered inactive.
We respect your right to ownership of content created or stored by you. You own the content created or stored by you. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the Services does not grant Sales Integra the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the content created by you or stored in your user account for Sales Integra's commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. But you grant Sales Integra permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, publicly display and publicly perform the content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you.
User Generated Content
You may transmit or publish content created by you using any of the Services or otherwise. However, you shall be solely responsible for such content and the consequences of its transmission or publication. Any content made public will be publicly accessible through the internet and may be crawled and indexed by search engines. You are responsible for ensuring that you do not accidentally make any private content publicly available. Any content that you may receive from other users of the Services, is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and you agree not to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit such content for any purpose, without the express written consent of the person who owns the rights to such content. In the course of using any of the Services, if you come across any content with copyright notice(s) or any copy protection feature(s), you agree not to remove such copyright notice(s) or disable such copy protection feature(s) as the case may be. By making any copyrighted/copyrightable content available on any of the Services you affirm that you have the consent, authorization or permission, as the case may be from every person who may claim any rights in such content to make such content available in such manner. Further, by making any content available in the manner aforementioned, you expressly agree that Sales Integra will have the right to block access to or remove such content made available by you, if Sales Integra receives complaints concerning any illegality or infringement of third party rights in such content. By using any of the Services and transmitting or publishing any content using such Service, you expressly consent to determination of questions of illegality or infringement of third party rights in such content by the agent designated by Sales Integra for this purpose.
Sample files and Applications
Sales Integra may provide sample files and applications for the purpose of demonstrating the possibility of using the Services effectively for specific purposes. The information contained in any such sample files and applications consists of random data. Sales Integra makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, usefulness, completeness or reliability of the information or the sample files and applications.
Sales Integra, Sales Integra logo, the names of individual Services and their logos are trademarks of SALES INTEGRA is owned by Foray Technology Ltd. You agree not to display or use, in any manner, the Sales Integra trademarks, without Sales Integra's prior permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS-AND-AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. SALES INTEGRA AND ITS PARTENT COMPANY FORAY TECHNOLOGY LTD TEXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SALES INTEGRA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR VIRUS FREE. USE OF ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE TELEPHONE, WIRELESS DEVICE OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SALES INTEGRA AND ITS PARENT COMPANY FORAY TECHNOLOGY LTD, ITS EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT SALES INTEGRA AND ITS PARENT COMPANY FORAY TECHNOLOGY LTD SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF SALES INTEGRA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH SALES INTEGRA RELATED TO ANY OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE TERMINATION OF SUCH SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SALES INTEGRA'S AND ITS PARENT COMPNAY FORAY TECHNOLOGY LTD'S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sales Integra and its parent company Foray Technology Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney's fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have used the Services in violation of another party's rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of the Terms, or any other claim related to your use of the Services, except where such use is authorized by Sales Integra.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of India . Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and unappealable. The arbitration shall be conducted in Chennai and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Sales Integra and its parent company Foray Technology Ltd. may at any time seek injunctions or other forms of equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
Suspension and Termination
We may suspend your user account or temporarily disable access to whole or part of any Service in the event of any suspected illegal activity, extended periods of inactivity or requests by law enforcement or other government agencies. Objections to suspension or disabling of user accounts should be made to email@example.com within thirty days of being notified about the suspension. We may terminate a suspended or disabled user account after thirty days. We will also terminate your user account on your request. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your user account and deny the Services upon reasonable belief that you have violated the Terms and to terminate your access to any Beta Service in case of unexpected technical issues or discontinuation of the Beta Service. Termination of user account will include denial of access to all Services, deletion of information in your user account such as your e-mail address and password and deletion of all data in your user account.
END OF TERMS OF SERVICE
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last updated on: July 16, 2013.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
Sales Integra does not knowingly collect Personal Information from users who are under 13 years of age.
Since we understand that you may wish not to disclose your Personal Information for trying out our Sales Integra services, we provide you the option of a Demo Login for some of the Sales Integra services. The contents created by you using the Demo Login will be accessible to all persons using the Demo Login. Hence we specifically request you not to store your personal and sensitive information, files and documents while using the Demo Login as doing so would make them publicly available to all users and consequently may result in your receipt of unsolicited messages.
Information Recorded and Use:
We post user testimonials on the website. These testimonials may include names and we acquire permission from our users prior to posting these on the website. Sales Integra is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to post within their testimonials.
Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used will be recorded by us in order to enhance your experience of the Sales Integra services and to help us provide you the best possible service.
Contents of your User Account
We use the Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in our log files to analyze the trends, administer the website, track visitor's movements and to improve our website.
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our Sales Integra Services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting 'keep me signed-in' option in Sales Integra services, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website. We tie cookie information to your email address when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the website. We may from time to time employ the use of pixel tags on the website and in emails. Pixel tags such as web beacons are 1x1 images that are embedded onto a web page to document traffic and for website analytics without collecting any Personal Information.
Links from our website
With whom we share Information
How secure is your Information
We adopt industry appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in your user account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing Sales Integra services to you and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
Your Choice in Information Use
Accessing, Updating and Removing Personal Information
We provide users with access to their Personal Information. Users may correct, update or remove any such Personal Information either by accessing their user account or by contacting Sales Integra Customer Support Services. Such changes may take up to 48 hours to take effect. We respond to all enquiries within 30 days.
Investigation of Illegal Activity
Notification of Changes
Blogs and Forums
We provide the capacity for users to post information in blogs and forums for sharing information in a public space on the website. This information is publicly available to all users of these forums and visitors to Sales Integra. We require registration to publish information, but given the public nature of both platforms, any Personal Information disclosed within these forums may be used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of Personal Information in public forums as Sales Integra is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to disclose. Sales Integra also supports third party widgets on the website that allow users to share articles and other information on different platforms. These widgets do not collect or store any Personal Information from users on the website and simply act as a bridge for your convenience in sharing information.
With thousands of users worldwide accessing Sales Integra services, individuals, small, medium and large organizations count on Sales Integra security and data protection to meet their needs. We take security very seriously and have developed a comprehensive set of practices, technologies and policies to help ensure your data is secure. If you are currently maintaining your data on personal computers or your own servers, the odds are that we offer a better level of security than what you currently have in place. This document outlines some of the mechanisms and processes we have implemented to help ensure that your data is protected. Our security practices are grouped in four different areas: Physical Security; Network Security; People Processes and Redundancy and Business Continuity.
Our datacenters are hosted in some of the most secure facilities available today in locations that are protected from physical and logical attacks as well as from natural disasters such as earthquakes, fires, floods, etc.
- 24X7X365 Security. The data centers that host your data are guarded seven days a week, 24 hours a day, each and every day of the year by private security guards.
- Video Monitoring. Each data center is monitored 24X7X365 with night vision cameras.
- Controlled Entrance. Access to the Sales Integra data centers is tightly restricted to a small group of pre-authorized personnel.
- Biometric, two-Factor Authentication. Two forms of authentication, including a biometric one, must be used together at the same time to enter a Sales Integra data center.
- Undisclosed locations. Sales Integra servers are located inside generic-looking, undisclosed locations that make them less likely to be a target of an attack.
- Bullet-resistant walls. Sales Integra servers are guarded safely inside bullet-resistant walls. Network Security
Our network security team and infrastructure helps protect your data against the most sophisticated electronic attacks. The following is a subset of our network security practices. These are intentionally stated in a very general way, since even knowing what tactics we use is something hackers crave. If your organization requires further detail on our network security, please contact us.
- IDS/IPS. Our network is gated and screened by highly powerful and certified Intrusion Detection / Intrusion Prevention Systems.
- Control and Audit. All accesses are controlled and also audited.
- Secured / Sliced Down OS. Sales Integra applications run inside a secured, sliced-down operating system engineered for security that minimizes vulnerabilities.
- Virus Scanning. Traffic coming into Sales Integra servers is automatically scanned for harmful viruses using state of the art virus scanning protocols which are updated regularly.
Designing and running data center infrastructure requires not just technology, but a disciplined approach to processes. This includes policies about escalation, management, knowledge sharing, risk, as well as the day to day operations. Sales Integra's security team has years of experience in designing and operating data centers and continually improves our processes over time. Sales Integra has developed a world class practices for managing security and data protection risk.
- Select Employees. Only employees with the highest clearance have access to our data center data. Employee access is logged and passwords are strictly regulated. We limit access to customer data to only a select few of these employees who need such access to provide support and troubleshooting on our customers' behalf.
- Audits. Audits are regularly performed and the whole process is reviewed by management As-Needed Basis. Accessing data center information as well as customer data is done on an as-needed only basis, and only when approved by the customer (i.e. as part of a support incident), or by senior security management to provide support and maintenance.
Redundancy and Business Continuity
One of the fundamental philosophies of cloud computing is the acknowledgment and assumption that computer resources will at some point fail. We have designed our systems and infrastructure with that in mind.
- Distributed Grid Architecture. Sales Integra services run on a distributed grid architecture. That means a server can fail without a noticeable impact on the system or our services. In fact, on any given week, multiple servers fail without our customers ever noticing it. The system has been designed knowing that server will eventually fail - we have implemented our infrastructure to account for that.
- Power Redundancy. Sales Integra configures its servers for power redundancy – from power supply to power delivery.
- Internet Redundancy. Sales Integra is connected to the world –and you- through multiple Tier-1 ISPs. So if any one fails or experiences a delay, you can still reliably get to your applications and information.
- Redundant Network Devices. Sales Integra runs on redundant network devices (switches, routers, security gateways) to avoid any single point of failure at any level on the internal network.
- Redundant Cooling and Temperature. Intense computing resources generate a lot of heat, and thus need to be cooled to guarantee a smooth operation. Sales Integra servers are backed by N+2 redundant HVAC systems and temperature control systems.
- Geo Mirroring. Customer data is mirrored in a separate geographic location for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity purposes. Please note geo mirroring is available on select products and plans.
- Fire Prevention. The Sales Integra data centers are guarded by industry-standard fire prevention and control systems.
- Data Protection & Back-up. User data is backed-up periodically across multiple servers, helping protect the data in the event of hardware failure or disaster. Additional Information:
- While we cannot list all the details of our infrastructure for security reasons, rest assured that Sales Integra's security practices, policies and infrastructure are proven and reliable.